What is Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs s a prescription medication for dogs containing fluralaner (insecticide) to treat and prevent against fleas and ticks.
Why do dogs use Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- No more monthly dosing.
- One dose of Bravecto is indicated for the 12 week treatment and prevention of flea infestations and the treatment and control of these tick infesations: Black-legged tick, American Dog tick, Brown Dog tick.
- One dose of Bravecto is indicated for the 8 week treatment and control of this tick infestation: Lone star tick
What else should I know about Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight.
- The product is highly flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame or other sources of ignition.
- Read and follow the prescription label carefully for storage information, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
What problems could my dog have with Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- Please consult with your veterinarian before using this product.
- Animals with a known hypersensitivity or allergy to this or related product should not take this medication.
- Do not give this product to kittens and puppies less than 6 months of age or weighing less than 4.4 pounds.
- For topical use only. Avoid oral ingestion.
How do you use Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- This medication is administered every 12 weeks during the flea season and every 8-12 weeks during the tick season.
- Give the exact amount prescribed and only as often as directed.
- Do not skip doses or stop giving the medication without consulting your veterinarian.
- Bathing or water immersion 3 days after administration will not reduce the effectiveness of Bravecto against fleas and Ixodes ricinus ticks.
What is in Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- The active ingredient in this medication is fluralaner, a long-acting drug that has activity against adult fleas and certain tick species.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Bravecto Topical Solution for Dogs?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Solved the allergy to flavored products for my dog.From UndisclosedComments about Bravecto (fluralaner) Topical Solution for Dogs 9.9-22lb (250mg), 1 Dose
This medication helps my petFrom UndisclosedComments about Bravecto (fluralaner) Topical Solution for Dogs 4.4-9.9lb (112.5mg), 1 Dose
Q & A
How soon after application can dig go swimming??
It is recommended to prevent the dog from swimming or bathing for 3 days after applying Bravecto (fluralaner) Topical Solution.Verified Answer