What is Bitter Orange?
- Bitter Orange is a cream for dogs that is extremely bitter in taste to help curb your dog’s bad habits and keep unwanted chewing, licking, and biting at bay.
Why do dogs use Bitter Orange?
- It can be used on bandages and wraps to prevent them from being damaged or removed, as well as around surgical sites to keep your dog from pulling the stitches out.
- Ideal for skin irritations such as hot spots and lick granulomas, behavior modification, and self mutilation problems.
What else should I know about Bitter Orange?
- Works as a behavior modifier.
- Not recommended for use in cats.
- Keep out of reach of children.
What problems could my dog have with Bitter Orange?
- Avoid contact with broken skin, eyes or mucous membranes. If contact with eyes occurs, flush with water immediately.
- For external veterinary use only
How do you use Bitter Orange?
- Apply to bandages, casts, or hair three times daily or as otherwise directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake Well before using.
- Store at room temperature.
What is in Bitter Orange?
- Water, Isopropyl Alcohol (22% by volume), Oleoresin Capsicum, Sucrose Octa Acetate, Propylene Glycol , Polysorbate 60.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Bitter Orange is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Much more effective than bitter appleFrom New JerseyComments about Bitter Orange
Q & A
Can this be used on dog with allergies to keep them from licking? Skin is red, but not raw. Thank you?
Bitter Orange is a cream for dogs that is extremely bitter in taste to help act as a behavior modifier to prevent unwanted chewing, licking, and biting. This product is indicated for use on bandages, as well as areas of mild skin irritation. The manufacturer states to avoid using bitter orange on broken skin. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the use of this product for your dog, please consult your veterinarian.Verified Answer
Can Bitter Orange be applied to the fur of a 4 week old kitten whose litter mate keeps sucking and nibbling incessantly on her neck??