What is BioTris Flush for Dogs and Cats?
- BioTris Flush is a topical antiseptic solution for dogs and cats.
Why do cats and dogs use BioTris Flush for Dogs and Cats?
- Made with miconazole to fight yeast and fungi.
- Contains Ceramide III to reinforce the natural skin barrier and prevent re-infection.
- Aids in managing certain skin conditions.
- Ideal for flushing wounds, lacerations, and abrasions.
What else should I know about BioTris Flush for Dogs and Cats?
- Topical antiseptic & cleansing flush.
- Can be applied to the skin or ears.
What problems could my dog or cat have with BioTris Flush for Dogs and Cats?
- Consult with your veterinarian before applying this product.
- Do not allow animal to lick the treated areas until dry to prevent ingestion.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a veterinarian.
How do you use BioTris Flush for Dogs and Cats?
- Apply liberally to affected area twice daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Use any absorbant material to clean excess solution.
- Wash hands after use.
What is in BioTris Flush for Dogs and Cats?
- Active Ingredient: Miconazole Nitrate 0.1%.
- Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydroginated castor Oil, Tromethamine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, and N-Octadeanoylphyosphingosine (Ceramide III).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- BioTris Flush for Dogs and Cats is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Loveable puppyFrom UndisclosedComments about BioTris Flush 16oz
Great for ears!From UndisclosedComments about BioTris Flush 16oz