What is BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews for dogs?
- BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews are designed to work with your dog's immune system to help prevent joint degeneration, support advanced joint conditions, and manage mobility issues caused by arthritis or injury.
Why do dogs use BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews?
- It contains AyuFlex to help relieve pain, swelling, stiffness, support collagen production, and refuce collagen destruction.
- It is made with hyalruonic acid to promor joint lubrication and promote flexibility.
- Also contains additional glucosamine, MSM, boswellia, and creatine for mobility support and cartilage tissue repair.
- This product is a natural source of essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids from grape seed extract.
What else should I know about BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews for dogs?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from freezing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
What problems could my dog have with BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with naturally occuring chronic disorders that require treatment. If the condition worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- The safe use of BioFlex ULTRA Soft Chews in dogs intended for breeding and in pregnant or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
How do you use BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews for dogs?
- Recommended manufacturer's dosage information:5 to 30 lbs. - 1/2 chew daily31 to 60 lbs. - 1 chew daily61 to 100 lbs. - 2 chews dailyOver 100 lbs. - 2-1/2 chews dailyDosage should be doubled during the initial period of 4 to 6 weeks.
What is in BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews for dogs?
- Active Ingredients (Per Soft Chew): Glucosamine HCI (Marine Source) 250mg, Creatine Monohydrate 250mg, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 200mg, Ayuflex™ 42 mg, Grape Seed Extract 25mg, Boswellia Serrata Extract 20mg, Zinc 15mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 15mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 10mg, Alpha-Lipoic Acid 10mg, Vitamin C 10mg, UC-II® Standardized Cartilage 10mg, Total Collagen 2.5mg, Hyaluronic Acid 5mg, L-Glutathione 5mg, Manganese 2mg, Selenium 70mcg, Vitamin E 50 IU.
- Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Starch and Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Oil and Shortening, Sucrose, Macrogol, Non-Bovine Liver Powder, Calcium Phosphate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Magnesium Stearate, TBHQ. Product Contains Soybean Ingredients.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews for dogs is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
I would buy this againFrom UndisclosedComments about BioFlex Ultra
Huge Fan!From undisclosedComments about BioFlex Ultra
They were no words and human language that can express....From Waynesboro PaComments about BioFlex Ultra
Seems good.From Chicago IlComments about BioFlex Ultra
Q & A
Will it help rebuild and strengthen the trachea in a small dog??
BioFlex Ultra Soft Chews are a nutritional supplement designed to work with your dog's immune system to help support advanced joint conditions and manage mobility issues caused by arthritis or injury. This product is not labeled to provide any support for the trachea. Please consult with your veterinarian with any further questions regarding the use of this product.Verified Answer
When will it be in stock again? My dog needs it and I will go to another company and stick with them if you can't keep it in stock.?
The 120 Soft Chews of BioFlex Ultra are now available [November 8, 2019], but the 60 Soft Chews are still not available, and at this time, we have no information on when we will be able to get the smaller size back in stock. We apologize for not being able to get the product that your dog needs.Verified Answer