What is Bio-C Vitamin C Supplement for Dogs and Cats by Rx Vitamins?
- Bio-C is a nutritional supplement for dogs and cats that contains pure Vitamin C in the form of sodium ascorbate plus bioflavanoids.
- Vitamin C benefits the health and functioning of the immune system.
- Sodium ascorbate has a saltier, less sour taste than ascorbic acid, another form of Vitamin C, and is a potent, water-soluble antioxidant.
- This form of Vitamin C is naturally buffered and thus reduces gastric distress commonly associated with straight ascorbic acid.
- Bioflavanoids increase the absorption and utilization of Vitamin C.
- The antioxidants in Bio-C help protect against free radicals which cause oxidative stress and damage in the body.
- Bio-C may improve immune response during infections or times of illness and disease.
What else should I know about Bio-C for Dogs and Cats?
- Scoop is included. 1 scoop = 1/4 teaspoon.
- One container holds about 210 scoops.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Bio-C for Dogs and Cats?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use Bio-C for Dogs and Cats?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- The powder can be sprinkled directly on food.
- Recommended usage: Give 1/2 scoop per 10 lbs of body weight twice daily.
What is in Bio-C for Dogs and Cats?
- Guaranteed analysis per one scoop (1/4 teaspoon): Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 500 mg, Lemon Bioflavonoids (10% flavonones) 400 mg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Bio-C is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Bio-C?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Bio-C?
- Bio-C is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
So far so good...From UndisclosedComments about BIO-C 4oz (113g) Powder
Q & A
Can this be dissolved in water to give to a guinea pig? We got it from our vet but the guineas will not touch their veggies after I sprinkle it on them. I'm thinking dissolving and giving orally with a syringe.?
BIO-C contains vitamin C and bioflavonoids. According to the manufacturer, this product is water-soluble meaning that it will dissolve in water when mixed. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this medication in your guinea pig.Verified Answer
Where (what country) is this product made? Thank you.?
BIO-C is manufactured in the United States by Rx Vitamins.Verified Answer
what are the ingredients?
According to the manufacturer's labeling BIO-C ingredient list contains 500 mg of Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) and 20 mg of Lemon Bioflavonoids per scoop of powder. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this medication in your cat or dog.Verified Answer