Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo
Starting At $21.50
Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo
In StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo is a medicated cleansing shampoo which contains benzoyl peroxide, a type of antiseptic, and sulfur, a type of keratolytic.
Why do cats and dogs use Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Reduces scaling and crusting skin
- Reduces excessive oil on skin and coat
- Antiseptic cleansing and deodorizing
- Includes natural moisturizers
What else should I know about Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Features pharmasome technology allowing ingredients to be easily absorbed through the skin and work more effectively.
- Aids in the treatment of seborrhea, pyoderma, folliculitis, and other types of skin conditions.
- For dogs, cats, and horses.
- Store at room temperature.
- May bleach colored fabrics.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Consult with your veterinarian before applying this product, especially if your pet is on other medications.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucuous membranes. For topical use only.
How do you use Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- Shake well before use.
- Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply a sufficient amount of shampoo until lightly lathered. Allow to remain on hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
What is in Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats?
- 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 2.0% Micronized Sulfur, Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Lactate, Micronized Sulfur-USP, Benzoyl Peroxide–USP, Carbopol ETD 2020, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Color
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Dogs and Cats is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
6 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
6 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Works as Advertised!From UndisclosedComments about Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo 12oz, PassionfruitDependable product packaging and delivery. Trackable shipping, on time reciept of goods. Especially effective producy for long hair or double coated dog breeds.
Works as Advertised!From UndisclosedComments about Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo 16ozThis product WORKS! It is great with double coat breeds particularly in tropical environments like Florida! Prevents and/or reduces the impact of topical allergies hot spots and infections.
Benzoyl Peroxide ShampooFrom UndisclosedComments about Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo 16ozThis product is great; my two french bulldogs stop to lose hair in an 80%
Benzoyl Peroxide ShampooFrom UndisclosedComments about Benzoyl Peroxide ShampooI ordered two bottles of Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo for Lacey, our Golden Retriever, so that she could enjoy the relief from annoying itchy, flakey and dry skin. This shampoo soothes her skin and leaves her coat smooth and shiny. I love the way it makes her feel, and it makes me feel good too, knowing I can purchase this product from Vetrxdirect without any hassles, prompt delivery, and good pricing. Customer satisfaction is always a good thing...
I will buy this shampoo again.From UndisclosedComments about Benzoyl Peroxide ShampooMy vet recommended this shampoo for my elderly dog who had developed a skin condition and it worked well. I recommend highly.
yesFrom undisclosedComments about Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoogood shampoo
Displaying Reviews 1 - 6
Q & A
Is Benzoyl Peroxide safe to use on puppies that are 5 mos old??
According to Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook, benzoyl peroxide shampoos are generally used in the treatment of oily and scaly skin, pyodermas, and certain types of dermatitis. There is currently no information regarding the safety of Benzoyl Peroxide in 5 month old puppies. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian before using this product for your dog.Verified Answer
Does it help reduce itching ??
Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo is designed to treat dry, flaky, scaly skin. It also includes natural moisturizers. If the itching is caused by dry flaky skin, then this should promote healthier skin. Please contact your veterinarian to determine which product would be best.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2