What is Aster TrisEDTA Wipes for Dogs and Cats?
- Aster TrisEDTA Wipes are antiseptic cleansing wipes that provide hygiene and skin care around the eyes of dogs and cats.
Why are Aster Wipes used for dogs and cats?
- Aster TrisEDTA Wipes cleanse debris, exudate, and ocular secretions and reduce odor around the eyes due to excessive tearing.
- Aster Wipes can be used alone or in conjunction with antibiotics.
What else should I know about Aster Wipes?
- Aster Wipes are pH neutral and designed for sensitive skin areas around the eyes.
- Aster Wipes are made with hypoallergenic plant-based textured fabric.
- Aster Wipes are scent free.
- It does not cause injury if it accidentally contacts the cornea.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Aster Wipes?
- Do not use wipes in eyes.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
How do you use Aster Wipes?
Manufacturer Directions for Use:
- Initial use: Wipe affected area twice a day for two weeks.
- Maintenance use: Once a day as needed.
- Tear stains: Trim the affected hair. Gently wipe the periocular region with the wipe in a circular motion towards the outside of the eye.
- Daily hygiene: Gently cleanse hair and skin around the eye to remove debris
What is in Aster TrisEDTA Wipes?
- Active Ingredients: Tromethamine base 0.2%, Disodium EDTA 0.05%, Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.002%
- Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Aster is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Aster TrisEDTA Wipes?
- Aster Wipes are manufactured by VetNova.