What is Vet Classics Anxiety and Stress for Dogs?
- Vet Classics Anxiety and Stress is a natural product for dogs which may promote calming effects.
- This supplement is packed with ingredients including melatonin, vitamins, and features a complex botanical blend including passion flower, licorice, and chamomile.
Why do dogs use Anxiety and Stress?
- Vet Classics Anxiety and Stress works to help dogs with anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity, and environmental stress.
- It may also help curb destructive behavior.
What else should I know about Anxiety and Stress?
- For use in dogs only.
- Proper behavioral modification training is also encouraged.
- Responses to supplements may vary by animal.
- Contact your dog's veterinarian prior to starting Vet Classics Anxiety and Stress.
What problems could my dog have with Anxiety and Stress?
- Do not use with MAO inhibitors/sedatives.
- Use with caution with ACE inhibitors, NSAID’S, and aspirin.
- Use with caution in animals with pre-existing bleeding disorder.
- Should not be used prior to surgery.
- May encourage calming effects in dogs.
- Contains melatonin, chamomile, passionflower, and other botanicals.
- May reduce anxiety, nervousness, and stress behavior.
- Ideal for dogs during traveling, boarding, or separation.
- Tasty soft chews.
How do you use Anxiety and Stress?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian or follow manufacturer's suggested use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: For dogs up to 50lbs, give 1 soft chew by mouth daily. For dogs over 50 lbs, give 2 soft chews by mouth daily.
What is in Anxiety and Stress?
- Active Ingredients Per 3g Soft Chew: Magnesium Aspartate - 158 mg, Passion Flower - 131 mg, Oyster Shell - 105 mg, Ginkgo biloba - 26 mg, Ziziphus - 26 mg, Licorice - 26 mg, Schizandra - 26 mg, Chamomile - 25 mg, Polygala - 16 mg, Dan Shen - 11 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - 5 mg, Niacin (Vitamin B3) - 5 mg, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) - 5 mg, Melatonin - 0.262 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Anxiety and Stress is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
It helps!From UndisclosedComments about Anxiety and Stress
Good product, but very foul odorFrom UndisclosedComments about Anxiety and Stress
Amazing producyFrom Lewistown, MTComments about Anxiety and Stress
Q & A
Is this safe for a small (9 lb.) senior dog? If so, how much would I give her??
According to the manufacturer, VetClassics Anxiety and Stress is recommended for use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks. They recommend giving 1 soft chew by mouth twice daily. It is recommended that you speak with your veterinarian prior to using this supplement as they would have your pet’s full health history and would be best suited to determine if this product is appropriate for your pet. If you have any additional questions contact us via email at [email protected] or speak with your veterinarian.Verified Answer
Is there an available SDS??
Please contact the manufacturer, Vet Classics, for SDS information on this product. They can be contacted at 888-628-8783.Verified Answer
Can this be given on a daily basis??
According to the package, the dosing is as follows: Dogs up to 50 lb: 1 tablet twice daily Dogs over 50 lb: 2 tablets twice daily Please contact your veterinarian with any questions on how to best use this medication for your dog.Verified Answer
What are the active ingredients in this medication, the package insert is not available for review. ?
We have updated the product page and the package insert should now work. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer