What is Vet Classics Antioxidants Canine for Dogs?
- Vet Classics Antioxidants Canine is a nutritional supplement for dogs that helps enhance immune system health and support the natural aging process.
- Made with natural and botanical ingredients including wheat grass, alfalfa powder, and green tea powder.
Why do dogs use Antioxidants Canine?
- Vet Classics Antioxidants Canine combines potent antioxidants and vitamins to combat free radicals in the body and reduce oxidative damage and stress to cells and organs caused by free radicals.
- It also features Coenzyme 10, an antioxidant which helps support healthy heart function.
What else should I know about Antioxidants Canine?
- Chewable tablets have a chicken liver flavor dogs will enjoy.
- Contains antioxidants and vitamins.
- May combat free radicals.
- May promote immune health.
- Features Coenzyme 10.
- Made with natural and botanical ingredients.
- Chewable, flavored tablet.
What problems could my dog have with Antioxidants Canine?
- Always consult with your veterinarian before starting a new supplement.
How do you use Antioxidants Canine?
- Give as recommended by your veterinarian or follow manufacturer's recommendations.
- Manufacturer's recommendations: For dogs up to 50 lbs, give 1 tablet by mouth twice daily. For dogs 51 to 100 lbs, give 2 tablets by mouth twice daily. For dogs over 100 lbs, give 3 tablets by mouth twice daily.
What is in Antioxidants Canine?
- Active Ingredients: Wheat Grass 105 mg, Alfalfa Powder - 105 mg, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) - 105 mg, Green Tea Powder - 53 mg, Astragalus membranaceus - 53 mg, N-acetyl L-cysteine - 26 mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid - 11 mg, Coenzyme Q-10 - 2 mg, Selenium - 11 mcg, Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) - 53 I.U.
- Inactive Ingredients: Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Antioxidants Canine is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Yes....I would buy this product againFrom undisclosedComments about Antioxidants Canine
Q & A
My dog is diabetic do you think this is good for his site to give him that way he wouldn't go to blind?
According to the manufacturer, Antioxidants Canine contains a blend of highly concentrated antioxidants to help eliminate free radicals that can cause cellular damage. It also helps to support overall wellness and a healthy aging process. Antioxidants Canine should not be used or assumed to prevent or slow the progression of blindness in a diabetic pet. Please consult your veterinarian about your concerns regarding your dog losing its sight and whether this would be a beneficial supplement.Verified Answer
it says one tablet twice daily for up to 50 lb dog. If my dog is 22 lbs, is it still TWICE daily?
The manufacturer’s recommended dosage for a dog weighing up to 50 lbs is one tablet twice daily (two total tablets per day). For dogs weighing 50-100 lbs, the recommended dosage is two tablets twice daily (four total tablets per day). For dog weighing 100+ lbs, the recommended dosage is three tablets twice daily (six total tablets per day).Verified Answer