Starting At $26.90
In StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
GROUND SHIPPING REQUIRED: Due to DOT Restrictions, this aerosol product cannot be shipped by air.
This item does not qualify for our free shipping offer.
We are unable to ship this product to Alaska or Hawaii.
What is AluSpray Aerosol Bandage for Cats and Dogs?
- AluSpray is an aerosol wound dressing for dogs, cats, horses, and livestock.
- AluSpray forms a protective barrier over minor wounds, abrasions, and cuts.
Why is AluSpray used for dogs and cats?
- AluSpray has a water-resistant formula that seals the wound from bacteria, dirt, and environmental irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe.
- AluSpray aids in the healing process and helps prevent infection.
What else should I know about AluSpray?
- AluSpray is a non-irritating aerosol formula.
- Ground shipping is required due to Department of Transportation regulations.
- Expedited shipping is not available.
- Do not store at temperatures over 50°C (122°F).
What problems could my dog or cat have with AluSpray?
- Avoid spraying in your dog's or cat's eyes.
- This product stains. Avoid contact with hands and clothes.
How do you use AluSpray?
- Shake well before use.
- Clean the area to be sprayed.
- Apply a thin layer of AluSpray to the area to be protected.
What is in AluSpray?
- The active ingredient is Aluminum powder - 4%.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- AluSpray is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
1 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
I will continue to work with this company in the futureFrom UndisclosedComments about AluSprayI ordered 2 at one time and when I used the first bottle it must've been defective because it sprayed everywhere except the right spot. I messaged the company about it and they apologized and sent it a replacement with no hesitation. They even asked me to reply with the second bottle being ok before they sent only one! Good to know there are companies out there that still provide service above and beyond!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1
Q & A
Is it harmful on the cat if it licks the Alu Spray ???
The manufacturer states that this product is for external use only, and it should not be consumed orally. Please contact your veterinarian for further guidance on this concern.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1