What is AluSpray Aerosol Bandage for Cats and Dogs?
- AluSpray is an aerosol wound dressing for dogs, cats, horses, and livestock.
- AluSpray forms a protective barrier over minor wounds, abrasions, and cuts.
Why is AluSpray used for dogs and cats?
- AluSpray has a water-resistant formula that seals the wound from bacteria, dirt, and environmental irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe.
- AluSpray aids in the healing process and helps prevent infection.
What else should I know about AluSpray?
- AluSpray is a non-irritating aerosol formula.
- Ground shipping is required due to Department of Transportation regulations.
- Expedited shipping is not available.
- Do not store at temperatures over 50°C (122°F).
What problems could my dog or cat have with AluSpray?
- Avoid spraying in your dog's or cat's eyes.
- This product stains. Avoid contact with hands and clothes.
How do you use AluSpray?
- Shake well before use.
- Clean the area to be sprayed.
- Apply a thin layer of AluSpray to the area to be protected.
What is in AluSpray?
- The active ingredient is Aluminum powder - 4%.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- AluSpray is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
I will continue to work with this company in the futureFrom UndisclosedComments about AluSpray
Q & A
Is it harmful on the cat if it licks the Alu Spray ???
The manufacturer states that this product is for external use only, and it should not be consumed orally. Please contact your veterinarian for further guidance on this concern.Verified Answer