Why Do Dogs Use Actistatin Joint Formula?
- Actistatin Canine Joint Formula may promote joint and cartilage health, enhance flexibility, and may relieve joint stiffness and discomfort.
What is Actistatin?
- Actistatin features advanced joint support ingredients including glucosamine, chondroitin, manganese, CMO, MSM, licorice root, and collagen.
- Actistatin also contains potent antioxidants and Omega 3 complex to help reduce inflammation and free radicals.
What else should I know about Actistatin?
- Designed for easy digestion and maximum nutritional absorption.
- No need for a loading dose.
- Gluten and dairy free.
- Natural liver flavoring.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Actistatin?
- Consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications, diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
How do you use Actistatin?
- Administer during or after your dog has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Actistatin Small Bites for Small Dogs Under 30 lbs recommended dosing: 5 to 10 lbs - 1 chew a day, 11 to 20 lbs - 2 chews a day, 21 to 30 lbs - 3 chews a day.
- Actistatin Soft Chews for Large Dogs over 30 lbs recommended dosing: Medium dogs 30 to 50 lbs - 1 chew a day, Large dogs 50 to 100 lbs - 2 chews a day, X-Large Dogs ove 100 lbs - 3 chews a day.
What is in Actistatin?
- Actistatin Small Bites for Small Dogs Under 30 lbs inactive ingredients: Flaxseed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Natural Liver Flavor, Sucrose.
- Actistatin Small Bites for Small Dogs Under 30 lbs active ingredients per 2.7 gram soft chew: GLC formula 541.8 mg, 4X-Glucosamine Complex(HCl, NACl, 2KCl, N-Acetyl D) 338.8 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 118.8 mg, Sodium Ascorbate 32.4 mg, Manganese Chelate 1.8 mg, Actistatin® (Proprietary blend of Chlorella, Licorice Extract, Potassium Citrate, and NADG) 19.8 mg, CMO 36 mg, MSM 36 mg, Type-II Collagen 14.4 mg, L-Carnitine 3.6 mg, Bromelain 3.6 mg, Resveratrol 1.8 mg, Grape seed extract 1.8 mg, Flaxseed oil(DHA, ALA, EPA Omega 3-6) 144 mg, Soybean Oil(LA Omega 3-6) 144 mg, Marine Lipid concentrates(Omega-3 complex EPA - 4.32 mg, DHA - 2.88 mg, DPA - 2.16 mg) 28.8 mg.
- Actistatin Soft Chews for Large Dogs over 30 lbs inactive ingredients: Flaxseed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Natural Liver Flavor, Sucrose.
- Actistatin Soft Chews for Large Dogs over 30 lbs active ingredients per 7.5 gram soft chew: GLC formula 1505 mg, 4X-Glucosamine Complex(HCl, NACl, 2KCl, N-Acetyl D) 1080 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 330 mg , Sodium Ascorbate 90 mg, Manganese Chelate 5 mg, Actistatin® (Proprietary blend of Chlorella, Licorice Extract, Potassium Citrate, and NADG) 55 mg, CMO 100 mg, MSM 100 mg, Type-II Collagen 40 mg, L-Carnitine 10 mg, Bromelain 10 mg, Resveratrol 5 mg, Grape seed extract 5 mg, Flaxseed oil(DHA, ALA, EPA Omega 3-6) 400 mg, Soybean Oil(LA Omega 3-6) 400 mg, Marine Lipid concentrates(Omega-3 complex EPA-4.32 mg, DHA-2.88 mg, DPA-2.16 mg) 80 mg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Actistatin is a brand name product. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Actistatin?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Most Liked Positive Review
Yes, I will continue to purchase Actistatin from VetRxDirect
Most Liked Negative Review
My dog wouldn't eat it
Product was Highly recommended to meFrom UndisclosedComments about Actistatin 120 Soft Chews
This supplement has helped my pup.From UndisclosedComments about Actistatin 120 Small Bites
I love this productFrom UndisclosedComments about Actistatin
I never run out of this!From UndisclosedComments about Actistatin
I would buy this product againFrom UndisclosedComments about Actistatin
Yes, I will continue to purchase Actistatin from VetRxDirectFrom UndisclosedComments about Actistatin
I did buy againFrom undisclosedComments about Actistatin
Positively Actistatin!!From undisclosedComments about Actistatin
Best joint supplementFrom LouisianaComments about Actistatin
Very good productFrom Venice FloridaComments about Actistatin
Q & A
What is the difference between the small bites and the soft chews??
Small bites are made for small dogs that are 5-30 lbs. Soft chew’s are the same formulation but are twice the strength compared to small bites. Soft chews are made for large dogs that are 30-100+ lbs.Verified Answer
Is this product made by the same company that makes somega-7? The packaging looks similar but i cant read the label?
These products are not manufactured by the same company. Actistatin is manufactured by GLC Direct and Somega-7 is a separate company. Actistatin has a number of ingredients that are designed to help with joint health and may improve arthritis and also contains omega-3 fatty acids. Somega-7 is a source of omega-3 fatty acids from krill oil. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
What are the ingredients in this, and what kind of flavor is in the chews??
Please see the ingredients list under the 'package insert' tab above. The product contains a natural liver flavor and sucrose. Thank you.Community Answer